The Lebanese Evaluation Association participated in the EvalMENA 8th Annual Evaluation Conference and General Assembly held in the dead sea in Jordan.
Some of our members participated in the conference with some of them presenting the following papers:
- Evaluative thinking in the theory of change era: Hands-on tips for evaluators by Ziad Moussa
- Making the case for country-led evaluations of the SDGS: Building on MENA Country experiences (A multi-stakeholder perspecrive) by Kassem El Saddik (Chair of the panel) and Felix Herzog
- Optimizing resources for the promotion of
Evaluation: An example from the Lebanese Evaluation Association by Rami Assaf
- WASH in Schools programs in Lebanon:
Effectiveness of Hygiene promotion activities by Dr. Sarah Osmane
- Country-Led evaluations and national M&E systems facilitated by Ziad Moussa
We thank the Palestinian Evaluation Association for hosting the conference.
Until next year.